Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020 online apply : do you know Last date extended to 3.12.2020!!!
TET Recruitment 2020 – ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM INTENDING APPLICANTS FOR APPEARING IN THE TEACHERS’ ELIGIBILITY TEST (TET) FOR POST GRADUATE TEACHERS UNDER SECONDARY EDUCATION, ASSAM. The last date of online application and last date of fee payment is extended till 03/12/2020 & 06/12/2020 respectively
|Apply Mode||Last Date|
Details of assam higher secondary TET 2020
- Candidate must be a citizen of India and permanent resident of Assam
- Candidate must have minimum academic and professional qualification as follows:
A. The Assam Secondary Education (Provincialised Schools) Service Rules, 2018 ,
The Assam Secondary Education (Government Schools ) Service Rules, 2020 and
OM no ASE 238/2014/214 Dt 8th January 2020 , has prescribed the qualification
for direct recruitment to the post of Post Graduate Teachers.
B. As per the Schedule appended with the Rules mentioned above the qualification
for the Post Graduate Teachers shall be as follows :
Post-Graduation with at least 50 % marks (or its equivalent) from recognized
University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teachers
Education recognized institution, but degrees obtained from off campus and
distance education institutions shall not be considered as valid. (If the Territorial
Jurisdiction of the institution is beyond their approved jurisdiction then the
Institution and the subject in which the degree is awarded must have approval of
UGC and all other concerned authorities)
- Age of the candidate must not be less than 21 years of age. At the time of
appointment in Govt./Prov. Schools upper and lower age limit will be applicable
as per the Govt. rules/act prevailing at that time .
Important Dates for assam higher secondary tet 2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 03/12/2020
TET Assam 2020 online apply Application Fee
- Fee payable: Rs 500/- (Rs. Five hundred) only for general candidate and Rs. 300/- (Three hundred) only for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC and PWD candidate.
- Fee need to be paid in online mode only
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and
summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The TET Empowered Committee does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason .
Time Schedule for HS TET Recruitment 2020
- Opening of Online Application Form 20/11/2020
- Last date of Submission of online Applicationform 30/11/2020
- Last date of fees Payment 3/12/2020
- Date of examination 10/1/2021
Zones for holding examination of HS TET 2020
Note – Applicant has to select one of the zone for appearing in the examination.
- To qualify in TET Examination the candidate must score at least 60% marks in each paper. However, 5% relaxation in marks will be given for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PH candidates. The candidate whose degree of physical disability is more than 40% is only eligible to apply, under the PH category
Validity HS TET recruitment
- All candidates who pass the TET will be awarded a certificate. The validity of the certificate shall be for a maximum period of 7(Seven) years from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, Government of Assam subject to the condition that the candidate otherwise fulfills the eligibility criteria prescribed as per Govt. of Assam Service rule for recruitment as Post Graduate Teacher.
Ready before apply
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the School
Leaving Certificate /HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized
Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the
- Blind candidates will be allowed to sit in the examination for an additional 50
minutes than the normal candidates, a separate room/hall may be provided for them along with his scribe. Scribe need to be certified by the District Social
Welfare Officer. It must be ensured that Scribe carries the certificate to the
- Further, as per the aforesaid Service Rules, in addition to such academic and
professional qualification mentioned in the Schedule for direct recruitment to
the post, all candidates shall have to appear and pass in the Teachers
Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by the Government scoring minimum 60%
marks in case of General category candidates and minimum of 55% marks in
case of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PH candidates.
- It shall be noted that mere qualification with prescribed marks in the
TET examination for Secondary Education shall not confer on any
candidate the right to employment as a teacher .
- The teachers’ recruitment after TET of post graduate teachers in the
provincialised and Government Senior /Higher Secondary School shall be
governed by strictly in accordance with the provisions contained in the
- The Candidate will have to provide all valid information. For submission of
any false or invalid information , legal action will be initiated and the TET
qualification certificate shall be cancelled , even if it is issued. Detailed
instruction on filling up of online application form will be uploaded in the
- For more information on TET applicants may please contact all Inspector of
Schools offices in Districts, Office of the Director of Secondary Education,
Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19 & Board of Secondary Education, Assam
(SEBA) Bamunimaidam,Guwahati-21 during office hours on all working days.
- Syllabus for the aforesaid TET examination is available on websitehttp://ssa.assam.gov.in
- B.Ed degree received from off Campus Centres or unrecognized
institutions/universities shall not be accepted.
- Degree means Master Degree no equivalence shall be allowed.
- Candidates will be allowed to enter examination hall only with Admit card and
blue or black ball pen.
- Candidates wearing smart watch, dresses with big buttons will not be allowed
to enter examination hall.
- Any further information will be shared only through the above mentioned
website only (http://ssa.assam.gov.in).
- Candidates must produce a photo identity proof of any of the following in the
examination hall: PAN card, Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, Indian Passport,
Photo ID card issued by Govt. or public sector undertaking.
- The TET empowered committee reserves the right to cancel the candidature of
any candidates as and when any ineligibility condition is detected. If any
information declared by the candidate is found to be false at any stage, the
candidate will be penalized as per prevailing law/rules.
- Candidates are required to apply online at http://ssa.assam.gov.in only. No
other mode is allowed for submission of application.
- Candidate has to choose their option for paper II , Social Category etc. with
utmost care. Change of option and caste (Social Category) once selected will
not be allowed to change in subsequent stage at any cost whatsoever.
- Question paper will be available in English, Assamese, Bengali and Bodo
What is Junior Assistant ? best primary level job All About Junior Assistant What is
NHM Assam Vacancy 2021 NHM Assam Vacancy 2021 – Certificate Course in Community Health (CCH)
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021 Assam Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021 will be held for
INDIA EXIM Bank Recruitment 2021 INDIA EXIM Bank Recruitment 2021 : Export-Import Bank of India
Assam Higher Secondary TET 2020 online apply : do you know Last date extended to
DME Assam Recruitment 2020 – Staff Nurse (640 posts) and Laboratory Technician (128 posts) Apply